1. What is business startup in India.
- Under the Startup India Action Plan, startups that meet the definition Up to 7 years and for biotechnology startups up to 10 years from its date of incorporation / registration
- Incorporated as either a Private Limited Company or a Registered Partnership Firm or a Limited Liability Partnership
- Turnover for any fiscal year has not exceeded INR 25 crore
- Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstruction a business already in existence
- Working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation
2. Who is a Business Incubator?
A company or facility that promotes entrepreneurship by offering startup companies, especially in high tech industries, shared facilities and business advice.
3. Who are Memebers?
A Member can be a Entrepreneur,Investor or any professional who actively participate in a Incubatee startup Company
4. Who are Investors?
Investors are members who invest in Startups launched by the other Members.
5. Technical Members assistance
Technical Members are experienced professional in various domains. They provide technical assistance to members in their respective field.
6. Who are Investors?
Investors are members who invest in projects launched by the society but does not actively participate in running the startup business.
7. Entrepreneurs community
A group of members who actively engage themselves in starting and running startup business launched by T & T Tech society.
8. Incubator services
- Provide Technology Business Consultation
- Help with business basics
- Sales Support
- Customer/Client Acquisition
- Project Management
- Marketing Assistance
- Digital/Social Media Marketing
- Market Research
- Andriod and IOs Dev; .Net Programmers and Web Designers
- Help with Accounting/Financial Management
- Help with Presentation Skills
- Links to Strategic Partners
- Help with Business Plan Writing, Proposals, Pitch Deck etc
- Technology Commercialization Assistance
- Help with Regulatory Compliance
- Intellectual Property Management
- Advisory Boards and Mentors
- Connect with Angels or Seed Funds
9. Member Benefits
- Shared Co-Working and office space
- Rent meeting, interview, Board, Conference and Training rooms
- High Speed Internet Access
- Networking Activities
- Links to Academia
- Provides HR Service
- Management Team Identification